The EDGE is strong!

sweetdantender

Hello Edgers.

I bought a 2008 Edge LTD a few days ago and love it. I am looking to modify a little bit.

1. I want to buy a black grill. Ive seen few but none of the websites ive found look like they are the right kind/model/look im going for. Do any of you know of the best place to get a flat black grill? Same style as the factory production. Open to other styles too. Is painting a better option?

2. Id love to try and hook up a reversing camera. Do any of you have any experience in doing this? Seems like it could be simple....but who knows. $$$??

3. Have any of you had experience syncing an iphone with the system? im downloading the owners manual right now, so im sure it will help, but if anyone has some tricks and tips....great.

I think thats all for now, thanks so much!

Dan

Plasti dip your grill. You can find some pics and threads about doing this here. You can also search youtube for plasti dip and get all kinds of ideas.

Search the forum and I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions. I have no experience with 2 and 3.

I purchased a 08 Limited last year and couldn't be happier with it, except for the plastic chrome wheel covers.