2012 MKX Ordered

mkx2go

• 2 weeks later...

:happy feet: And you'll be even MORE EXCITED when you get you new "X" !

The only problem that I know you will definately have when you get it,

is that you won't want to stop driving it. I considered sleeping in mine

the first night I got it, but my wife put the "nix" on that one ! :censored:

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up my 2012 MKX yesterday WOW nice, my blackberry synced fine.......iPod working too, the nav seems to be a little off the mark. So maybe the update will fix that.

Leaving for Florida on Sunday it's going to be a great ride love this car...........

TKS JD

the nav seems to be a little off the mark. So maybe the update will fix that.

When you say a little off do you mean that the map data is outdated or that your position is off? Just wondering because we have been complaining about this but I haven't found many people that have the same thing. Our is off by at least 50 feet sometimes as much as 150. Doesn't sound like much but it is really annoying and did cause us to take a wrong tuen on a busy interchange.

The first few weeks, mine seemed to be off a bit, then my salesman disconnected and reconnected the + battery cable to correct a problem with my Ipod (now fine), and the system rebooted, and all is now fine with the Nav system. Still waiting to see what improvements the new update will bring, a little slow at times, but for the most part, all is going well.

The fact that you know that scares me a little.......

McGinnis Ferry's widening project moved the eastbound lanes about 40 feet south of where they are. It shows me on-screen running parallel to the street. When I'm westbound, it puts me on the street. The distances are bizarrely accurate, as well.

McGinnis Ferry's widening project moved the eastbound lanes about 40 feet south of where they are. It shows me on-screen running parallel to the street. When I'm westbound, it puts me on the street. The distances are bizarrely accurate, as well.

I meant the fact that you knew how accurate a sniper was........

When you say a little off do you mean that the map data is outdated or that your position is off? Just wondering because we have been complaining about this but I haven't found many people that have the same thing. Our is off by at least 50 feet sometimes as much as 150. Doesn't sound like much but it is really annoying and did cause us to take a wrong tuen on a busy interchange.

Yea that's what I mean when I stop at stop signs it shows that I have not reached that point yet........... About 50 feet away still