New to the group

epsanto2

Picked up our 2012 Edge Limited. We do like it so far... a sweet ride and the four cylinder with turbo has plenty of thump to get out in traffic and run down the highway.

Welcome to the Forum!

Is the angle of the headrests in your 2012 adjustable? There is compelling evidence from another post/thread that 2012s come with adjustable headrests, but my dealership says 'no'. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Forum!

Is the angle of the headrests in your 2012 adjustable? There is compelling evidence from another post/thread that 2012s come with adjustable headrests, but my dealership says 'no'. Thanks in advance.

According to the manual, No. The headrest in the front and the two outboard rear headrest are vertically adjustable. The center headrest in the rear is not adjustable.

According to the manual, No. The headrest in the front and the two outboard rear headrest are vertically adjustable. The center headrest in the rear is not adjustable.

The manual appears to be wrong since we now have both an Edge and MKX owner saying the fronts are tilt adjustable, which is good news. It's the one thing I don't like on our 08 Edge. I even turned mine around backwards on our last roadtrip.

Mine leans forward, and I like it. I think the driver's size may be a bigger factor than I previously thought.

It's fine for daily driving for me and my wife never had an issue. It's better if you recline the seatback. My issue was always long trips where the herniated disc in my neck would start to act up. I need to be able to move my head all the way back every once in a while to keep everything stretched out.