Average Speed

scottty6

In the settings at the bottom of the left hand menu you can set it to enhanced. The will give you more data on the trip computer. I didn't know what was enhanced untill I played with it.

There is also a setting in there (somewhere else) for memory on. With that you get back to the same screens when you got up and down.

In the settings at the bottom of the left hand menu you can set it to enhanced. The will give you more data on the trip computer. I didn't know what was enhanced untill I played with it.

There is also a setting in there (somewhere else) for memory on. With that you get back to the same screens when you got up and down.

I have the enhanced mode active. On my car Average Speed is not displayed. The 4 lines are:

1.- Trip Time

2.- Trip Miles driven

3.- Average MPG

4.- Fuel used (gallons)

Do others have Average Speed in this display? If so, what else is displayed?

I have the enhanced mode active. On my car Average Speed is not displayed. The 4 lines are:

1.- Trip Time

2.- Trip Miles driven

3.- Average MPG

4.- Fuel used (gallons)

Do others have Average Speed in this display? If so, what else is displayed?

I do not have Average Speed in my display either. I went through the user manual and it references only the four pieces of data you have listed (in a different order though). No Average Speed.