Sync Part Numbers

With 2009 FORD EDGE with Navigation, Im looking to add sync to it. The nav unit is programmed to accept Sync. But I just need to know what the parts numbers to look are for the Sync accessories.

is there a specific part number for Sync patch harness? Steering wheel control? Amp harness? Any other wiring I would need....

Is it a factory nav?? if so was it not factory installed? IMO it sounds like you have a base model edge without sync and someone installed a factory nav unit from like ebay.

if its a factory installed unit it should have sync. being that you dont have sync its telling me its not a factory installed and someone bought a nav unit and installed it.

There is more to it than just a "module". you need the dash harness (main harness for the vehicle), the mirror with the mic in it, you need the switch panel for the wheel, you may need a new clock spring for the steeling wheel.

If you are after bluetooth it would be much easier to get the ford accesories piece ot a parrot cit.

Is it a factory nav?? if so was it not factory installed? IMO it sounds like you have a base model edge without sync and someone installed a factory nav unit from like ebay.

if its a factory installed unit it should have sync. being that you dont have sync its telling me its not a factory installed and someone bought a nav unit and installed it.

There is more to it than just a "module". you need the dash harness (main harness for the vehicle), the mirror with the mic in it, you need the switch panel for the wheel, you may need a new clock spring for the steeling wheel.

If you are after bluetooth it would be much easier to get the ford accesories piece ot a parrot cit.

The nav is factory. I just need to know the part numbers for the sync harness. I have everything else.

Do you know the part no.?