Intro

superman1996ta

Hello,

I just signed up after reading the site several times. I have a 2002 F150 Supercrew Kingranch and about a month ago I bought my wife a 2011 Fode Edge Sel. We had to get it shipped in from a few states away but so far we love it and it was worth it to get the options we wanted (minus the remote start). I just received the remote start 200 series PnP that I ordered a few weeks ago and will try to get that installed as soon as I can. If anyone has the installation instructions for this please send them my way. I have done searchers on this board and google and I have not found it for the 200 series. If I have missed it, please feel free to let me know. The part # is BB5Z-19G364-D. Thanks for the help in advance.

Chris

Edited by superman1996ta

Welcome! You might want to post in this section as it's specific to your question http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/forum/50-alarms-keyless-entry-locks-%26-remote-start/

Also a tip for using google to search as sometimes the built in search isn't that great. Go to google.com and put in "site:fordedgeforum.com" without the quotes and then a space and your question like this. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=site:fordedgeforum.com+remote+start+install&pbx=1&oq=site:fordedgeforum.com+remote+start+install&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1279l12081l0l12367l45l43l1l0l0l2l1349l6189l17.23.5-1.0.1l43l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=43a2a4b3e26d172a&biw=1920&bih=994