Traded in 2010 Fusion SEL for 2011 Edge Limited

Fusionking

Hello there,

I am a new proud owner of the 2011 Ford Edge Limited (Kona blue). I used to own a 2010 ford fusion SEL (tuxedo black) that i had modified with magnaflows, LEDs and rims. However after racking up the miles and seeing the new edge it was about time to make a change. I love the new limited version, interior is fabulous and shows quality, exterior is also beautiful. I have the 20inch chrome clad, panoramic roof, driver's entry package and navigation.. its pretty neat.. looking forward to making small modifications as the car is already good lookin'. ill post pics as soon as possible.

Hello there,

I am a new proud owner of the 2011 Ford Edge Limited (Kona blue). I used to own a 2010 ford fusion SEL (tuxedo black) that i had modified with magnaflows, LEDs and rims. However after racking up the miles and seeing the new edge it was about time to make a change. I love the new limited version, interior is fabulous and shows quality, exterior is also beautiful. I have the 20inch chrome clad, panoramic roof, driver's entry package and navigation.. its pretty neat.. looking forward to making small modifications as the car is already good lookin'. ill post pics as soon as possible.

Welcome and congrats! do you know exactly what mods you will be making?

Welcome and congrats! do you know exactly what mods you will be making?

Thanks! For now im going to do minor changes like LED swaps, HIDs. I had magnaflows in the fusion but id like to keep this car the way it is for now. Major changes would be air intake, rims and tires for now. I think the car already looks good therefore all i need to do is just personalise it a bit.