Dumped my 2008 Jetta for a 2008 Edge...

Anchorsaweigh

Had the Jetta for only two months; not a good fit. Love my Edge, though, nice ride.

Any sailors on the forums?

Cheers,

Bob

Glad you like the Edge, I sail as much as I can during the summer up on Lake Superior around the Apostle Islands. Some of the best cruising areas around although I race on a J/109 most of the time.

The only time I regret having the Edge is in the spring when I used to load up my Chevy pickup with stuff to get the boat ready to go into the water. Hard to haul ladders and scaffolding in the back of the Sport! Other than that, no regrets at all.

Glad you like the Edge, I sail as much as I can during the summer up on Lake Superior around the Apostle Islands. Some of the best cruising areas around although I race on a J/109 most of the time.

The only time I regret having the Edge is in the spring when I used to load up my Chevy pickup with stuff to get the boat ready to go into the water. Hard to haul ladders and scaffolding in the back of the Sport! Other than that, no regrets at all.

I lock up all my ladders and scaffolding at the club so I don't have to haul it back and forth. We just got back from a 10-day cruise in Block Island Sound; Watch Hill, Dutch Harbor, Newport, etc. All our gear for the cruise fit nicely in the edge; that's a TON of stuff!

Gotta love J Boats. Some of my friends own them; real hardcore racers. When I feel like racing, I go with them. Racing breaks things...too expensive. Here's what I sail...

DSCF0134.jpg

1980 Nonsuch 30 Classic built by Hinterhoeller Yachts.

Cheers,

Bob