New Edge Owner (2008 SEL)

willhc

Just bought a 2008 Edge SEL, dark blue. My son finally needed to use our Focus full time (school + work) and we needed another car for me. I found this looking around and got it at a good price. I would have loved a new '11 but the price was just too much right now (maybe I'll trade in a couple a years). Love it so far. Nice room, good power and drives nice. Fits nicely between our Focus (son's) and Navigator (wife's). Just want to say Hi to everyone here.

Will

Redmond, WA

:happy feet: Congradulations, and LOL with it. What options does it have ?

It's pretty simple. Probably not much extra from the base SEL package. Has leather seats and I'm happy to have the power windows/locks/seats compared with my Focus (which has nothing) and the Sync system/stereo isn't bad. Certainly won't just replace it out of hand yet. Time to start customizing myself.

Just had my mechanic check it out and gave it a thumbs up.

GREAT to hear all checked out okay. Enjoy, and many happy motoring miles with it. I had a '95 Explorer that I sold to a friend for their daughter, it had 140,000 + miles on it, and she kept it to over 200,000 ! Just keep up with suggested maintenance as per the owners manual, and it will probably run forever. Our friends daughter sold the '95, and ran strong as hell, she just wanted a new car.

Joe

Edited by JOEHIO