2011 ford edge owner pissed at FORD

hellbound88

This fricken car is 4 months old, and been in the shop 7 times for multiple issues. Ford dealership has told me this car is the worst one Ford has seen to date. Out of the blue passenger window cracked half way up, and the efing grill cracked completely through from side to side on its own. Ilitterally believe the car is cursed. I have had multiple discussions with Ford directly and been told that its just a glitch, my a--. So for me this car has caused me to take it to a different level, and i went to the BBB, and i will let the lawyers handle it.

Almost the same thing happened to me yesterday morning. Except for all the screens went white instead of black. Additionally, since the Touch was not working, I tried using the manual controls for the defroster and even though it would turn on, I could not change the temperature to get rid of the haze. It just got worse. I had to pull over and wipe it by hand (multiple times). I bought my car in September and it has been to the dealer no less than six times and out of service for about a month. I called Ford Customer Service and asked to swap my vehicle since, according to the service department , I am having a "worse than everybody else" experience. As you said, time will tell whether they do the right thing or not.

Joshua

Forget the BBB, you may wanna contact a priest , it sounds like your car is possessed. glass breaking grills splitting .... what's next? Are the headrests going to turn in circles?

LFMAO!!!! You didn't name it Carrie, did you? I'm not trying to make light of your situation...believe me, I'd be pissed off too.

Back in '93, I leased a Taurus SHO. It was a love/hate relationship. Loved the car, hated all the friggin problems with it. i bitched enough, for all my problems (over 15 in less than 2 years), they let me do a early termination, and gave me back $ 1,500 towards a new Ford product. That was decent of them, considering back then, my monthly lease was around $220, but I had to go to the top to get this. I wouldn't settle for this Edge, DEMAND a new one.

Edited by JOEHIO

Back in '93, I leased a Taurus SHO. It was a love/hate relationship. Loved the car, hated all the friggin problems with it. i bitched enough, for all my problems (over 15 in less than 2 years), they let me do a early termination, and gave me back $ 1,500 towards a new Ford product. That was decent of them, considering back then, my monthly lease was around $220, but I had to go to the top to get this. I wouldn't settle for this Edge, DEMAND a new one.

Been all the way to top and told no. So this would be why I have a lawyer, and will let courts handle this s---.