2011 edge

kona blue 11

just picked up our 2011 awd limited on 12/6. so far we love the car. have had an issue with the phone not pairing. talked to a sync rep. tonight. said that there is a t sb- 10-24-9 that is suppose to update the sync. the phone i have is a new pantech and was told they have a lot of issues with this phone. she suggested getting the update and then try pairing the phone. just might get a new phone. any suggestions on new phones ? thanks

Congrats on your purchase! I have an iphone4 and have had no issues at all. Definitely do the update and see if that works. Good luck.

I have an iphone 4 but cant seem to get the photos from my contacts to show up on the screen when a call comes in ,also i cant seem to use any of the photos as wallpaper on the screen ,I was wondering if you have the same issues.

here is my email address if you can answer any of these issues. johnl327@yahoo.com

I have an iphone 4 but cant seem to get the photos from my contacts to show up on the screen when a call comes in ,also i cant seem to use any of the photos as wallpaper on the screen ,I was wondering if you have the same issues.

here is my email address if you can answer any of these issues. johnl327@yahoo.com

John, I can't be of much help in that regard. I have no pictures with my contact list...just can't be bothered. I have not tried to use wallpaper either. I keep mine on the home screen all the time so I can acces my heated wheel and seat as well as radio functions. When a call comes in, it shows the name which is good enough for me.

The contact photo's is a know glitch with the iphone (any generation). The wall paper photo's have to be a certain size. pretty small if I remember correctly. I haven't done it yet since my daughter just wants to see the picture of the album playing.