2011 Edge Sport - Just Got It !!!

KeepMyEdge

Just took delivery on a 2011 Ford Edge Sport, white platinum tri-coat metallic with floor mats as the only option. Didn't see the need for the other bells and whistles. So glad that I bailed on the 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS(with summer tires) that I factory-ordered. Never would've survived New England winters with it as a daily driver. Right now, I'm a very, very, very HAPPY CAMPER !!! :yahoo:

post-12583-017970600 1291937627_thumb.jpg

Just took delivery on a 2011 Ford Edge Sport, white platinum tri-coat metallic with floor mats as the only option. Didn't see the need for the other bells and whistles. So glad that I bailed on the 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS(with summer tires) that I factory-ordered. Never would've survived New England winters with it as a daily driver. Right now, I'm a very, very, very HAPPY CAMPER !!! :yahoo:

WOW, I considered the Camaro too and said the same thing. Im so thrilled with my White Edge Sport. I can begin to tell you how many looks you get and conversations start at gas pumps, stop lights, toll booths, parking lots, etc... I love this vehicle! So happy your enjoying that new car high right now. All the best.