2011 Ford Edge Limited AWD

LetsTryaFord

12/08/10: I started it through email: crcfmc@ford.com and here are phone #'s: (800)392-3673 or (866) 631-3788. The Rep is calling me tomorrow 12/09/10, to see how I am enjoying my fixed vehicle that is still at the Dealership in Folsom, CA, unfixed and no one has bothered to call as promised on 12/06/10 because some magic TOOL was going to fix it on 12/06/10. We need to get others to join us because this is now a Ford SYNC Scam; they knew these vehicles were defective when they sold them and just wanted to lock us all into Contracts!

What a great forum this is, many useful tips regarding the 2011 Edge. Thanks all

I shouild be very familiar with all the pluses and minuses of this new model by the time mine arrives (over six weeks now and counting)

WELCOME! This is a great place to get info and there are some really wonderful people here as well. WIshing you many many happy and healthy miles of motoring in your new ride. Dont forget to post your thoughtsand your new car pictures!

December 13TH and still no VIN...!!! is that usual after ordering this on 21ST October?

Looks like a belated Christmas gift from Ford, possibly (hopefully) sorting out the MFT issues

It could be normal depending on what was ahead of your order in the pipeline. Of course it's also possible your dealer doesn't have any allocation and that's not something they'll usually admit. But it won't hurt to ask. Also make sure your order is a priority 10 - that's the best you can get and will ensure it will be first in line (along with other priority 10s from the same dealer).

December 13TH and still no VIN...!!! is that usual after ordering this on 21ST October?

Looks like a belated Christmas gift from Ford, possibly (hopefully) sorting out the MFT issues

Same boat here. Ordered on Oct. 29th. Have talked to the dealer weekly. Just think, all the MFT problems will be solved by the time we get the car...(wishful thinking?)