Potential 2011 owner

Solscud007

Welcome. This is a great place to ask questions, gather information and make your experience with your Edge a lot more enjoyable.

Welcome! I have owned my 2011 Edge for one month now! It's a great vehicle, but had I know there were issues with MyFord Touch, I would have waited for the 2012...Other than that single issue, I can't say enough good about the Edge! Like they say: Drive one.

12/08/10: I started it through email: crcfmc@ford.com and here are phone #'s: (800)392-3673 or (866) 631-3788. The Rep is calling me tomorrow 12/09/10, to see how I am enjoying my fixed vehicle that is still at the Dealership in Folsom, CA, unfixed and no one has bothered to call as promised on 12/06/10 because some magic TOOL was going to fix it on 12/06/10. We need to get others to join us because this is now a Ford SYNC Scam; they knew these vehicles were defective when they sold them and just wanted to lock us all into Contracts!

I ordered my Edge Limited Oct 21 and it's scheduled for delivery next week.

Yes, I've read all the comments re: MFT issues, but I still eagerly await the car's arrival. Also, Ford will resolve the problems. I do software support and write diagnostic programsd and utilities and know full well the problems facing developers.

• Like 1