New to the forum and just ordered my 2011 Edge

snowmancomic

Hi everyone. Western NY here. Just ordered my Bordeaux Reserve 2011 SEL AWD with the 202A package, along with the Voice activated Nav and trailer package. I was a little scared after driving the Limited on the dealer lot and seeing the "white" screen of death on the 8" display as describe by many here on the forums but I couldn't argue with $300 under invoice along with the $1,500 rebate. Since Ford is insyalling the myTouch in many of the newer upcoming vehicles including the Explorer and Focus, they will definitely have to address the software issue.

What has the average build time been for everyone here?

Hi everyone. Western NY here. Just ordered my Bordeaux Reserve 2011 SEL AWD with the 202A package, along with the Voice activated Nav and trailer package. I was a little scared after driving the Limited on the dealer lot and seeing the "white" screen of death on the 8" display as describe by many here on the forums but I couldn't argue with $300 under invoice along with the $1,500 rebate. Since Ford is insyalling the myTouch in many of the newer upcoming vehicles including the Explorer and Focus, they will definitely have to address the software issue.

What has the average build time been for everyone here?

I am in Syracuse and ordered a Limited awd and was delivered at the dealer in just over four weeks!