Wood grain overlays for interior

Can anyone out there help me find the absolute best wood grain overlays for the interior of my 2010 Edge? Most links send me to carid.com where they sell two brands. One looks to be from Onyx and the other from Sherwood. But in their pictures, most are 2D (two dimensional) when the best are 3D (3 dimensional). Notice how many of the wood grain overlays sold do not wrap down into the cup holders or into the perimeter of the radio. However, I have seen pictures of some that do, I just can't find the manufacturer. In the Sherwood section of the carid.com website a few pictures show the good wrap around style but not all the pictures show that. Take a look at the picture I've attached. Notice the quality wrap around of the wood grain. Some of these pictures also show a nice wrap around plate for the door window switches. I found these pictures on a car review website. The pictures are from some company called autodatasolutions.com. Can anyone help me find the real quality wood grain overlays?

Thanks, Doug

post-11784-058418300 1289883200_thumb.png

post-11784-098279700 1289883215_thumb.png

post-11784-066756500 1289883234_thumb.png