Stevens Auto Group

monofrio

My name is Marcello Onofrio, currently an employee of Stevens Auto Group a retaliler of new Ford and Lincoln products. I am a master certified sales consultant and if any of you have questions about the vehicle or would like to test drive one let me know we have plenty in stock.

Thanks for allowing me to join your site..

My name is Marcello Onofrio, currently an employee of Stevens Auto Group a retaliler of new Ford and Lincoln products. I am a master certified sales consultant and if any of you have questions about the vehicle or would like to test drive one let me know we have plenty in stock.

Start reading threads about the 2011's and any help to questions asked will be appreciated.

:hyper: Welcome aboard, I'm sure you can help many with questions. One in particular for me - can you download cd's to a jukebox, as in the MKS? I'm not big into memory sticks. Have tons of Polka cd's loaded into the MKS, can plkay whatever I

want to.

Thx

Joe