Can't wait for my Edge to come in!!

MamboGirl

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd introduce myself here!

My husband and I just ordered our 2011 Edge Limited on October 19th. We're ecstatic and cannot wait for it to come in! I spoke with the sales person last week and he said to expect delivery the second week of November. That seems really quick!! I don't know if it makes a difference that we bought it at a dealership in Toronto, so close to the factory?

We are currently driving an '07 Civic, the lease is up in July 2011 but we are about 40,000 km's over the allotted mileage (oops!!) so we wanted to get rid of it early. We've been wanting an SUV for years now and figured now is the time!

So we went to the Ford dealership and looked at the Edge and fell in love. We got all the figures, etc. but wanted to make sure it was the best choice for us. My husband said GMC had some good deals on right now so we went to the dealership and sat in some of their cars. NO CONTEST!!

Out of nowhere this man pulls up, rolls down his window and goes "Yea... these are nice but I'd take a Ford Edge over this any day of the week!". We just looked at each other and knew hahaha it was the sign we needed! He also gave us a GREAT tip to go to the dealership at Yonge and Steeles in Richmond. We were really happy with the service we got, and ordered it on the spot!

Now it's the waiting game! I'm so impatient! haha

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd introduce myself here!

My husband and I just ordered our 2011 Edge Limited on October 19th. We're ecstatic and cannot wait for it to come in! I spoke with the sales person last week and he said to expect delivery the second week of November. That seems really quick!! I don't know if it makes a difference that we bought it at a dealership in Toronto, so close to the factory?

We are currently driving an '07 Civic, the lease is up in July 2011 but we are about 40,000 km's over the allotted mileage (oops!!) so we wanted to get rid of it early. We've been wanting an SUV for years now and figured now is the time!

So we went to the Ford dealership and looked at the Edge and fell in love. We got all the figures, etc. but wanted to make sure it was the best choice for us. My husband said GMC had some good deals on right now so we went to the dealership and sat in some of their cars. NO CONTEST!!

Out of nowhere this man pulls up, rolls down his window and goes "Yea... these are nice but I'd take a Ford Edge over this any day of the week!". We just looked at each other and knew hahaha it was the sign we needed! He also gave us a GREAT tip to go to the dealership at Yonge and Steeles in Richmond. We were really happy with the service we got, and ordered it on the spot!

Now it's the waiting game! I'm so impatient! haha

Welcome!

They seem to be moving quickly. I just got the call this evening that my new Edge arrived on the lot today. Needs to go through the inspection process and then I can pick it up. Two weeks earlier than expected! Hopefully I'll be driving it tomorrow!

yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

(please excuse excessive use of exclamation marks and smilies)

Congrats on your purchase! I ordered an MKX at the end of September and the dealer is telling me it's due mid November as well. Did you see where the Edge won the 2010 Canadian AJAC award for its class? I posted that on this forum yesterday. You're even closer to the factory than I am! I tried to see if I could get in there to see it being built but was told no. Bummer.