Just got my new 2011 Edge

Sean Brady

Took delivery of my new 2011 Edge Saturday evening. Ordered it 6 weeks ago and so far am very happy with it. Here are the specs:

2011 Edge Limited FWD

Ingot Silver Metallic

Rapid spec 300A

Driver Entry Package

Vision Package

Roof Rack

Navigation System

20" Chrome Wheels

Apparently it's close to and might be a one of a kind vehicle it's its configuration as the salesman couldn't find another one anywhere that met the specs we wanted. Will post pics as soon as I can take them.

Took delivery of my new 2011 Edge Saturday evening. Ordered it 6 weeks ago and so far am very happy with it. Here are the specs:

2011 Edge Limited FWD

Ingot Silver Metallic

Rapid spec 300A

Driver Entry Package

Vision Package

Roof Rack

Navigation System

20" Chrome Wheels

Apparently it's close to and might be a one of a kind vehicle it's its configuration as the salesman couldn't find another one anywhere that met the specs we wanted. Will post pics as soon as I can take them.

You'll love it. Just take some time to learn the Sync/Touch system. Don't try to set it up while driving!

I bet your's was hard to find on a lot because I think dealers are afraid to stock the limited models. I've notice my local dealer has 1 Sport and several basic SELs