Sensor issues

I just picked up my 2011 Sport and I am having trouble with my Cross traffic alert as well as my blind spot indicator. Both sensors come up "blocked" while I am driving down a road when there is no one around me. I have to manually turn the settings to off as it is getting annoying. I am not impressed as I just picked it up on Oct 29 and we put on 200kms. Has anyone else had this same issue???

I just picked up my 2011 Sport and I am having trouble with my Cross traffic alert as well as my blind spot indicator. Both sensors come up "blocked" while I am driving down a road when there is no one around me. I have to manually turn the settings to off as it is getting annoying. I am not impressed as I just picked it up on Oct 29 and we put on 200kms. Has anyone else had this same issue???

Wow - I think you have a new one. Haven't heard of this one. Hope it is a simple refresh fix.

Wow - I think you have a new one. Haven't heard of this one. Hope it is a simple refresh fix.

Ford told me that they have experienced this problem before. There engineering department is still trying to figure it out as they do not have an answer as to why this is happening. It is only happening on certain vehicles and not all. Not really impressed.... But liking the sport more everyday

Ford told me that they have experienced this problem before. There engineering department is still trying to figure it out as they do not have an answer as to why this is happening. It is only happening on certain vehicles and not all. Not really impressed.... But liking the sport more everyday

Comes with being Beta testers. Enjoy the good parts - they out way the bad so far for me at least.

Same here, I picked my 2011 Sport up Oct 22, and have gotten the blocked sensor error 6 times. Usually fixed with a reboot.