Hello

etd

just wanted to say HELLO! my name is Erik and i have a 2007 edge sel plus with all the goodies!! it is a sweet ride! i joined too learn about, and check out what others have done to their EDGEs. i will post a pic of my ride later (once i figure out how) img. from photobucket?

just wanted to say HELLO! my name is Erik and i have a 2007 edge sel plus with all the goodies!! it is a sweet ride! i joined too learn about, and check out what others have done to their EDGEs. i will post a pic of my ride later (once i figure out how) img. from photobucket?

Eric, welcome, bud. I am new here too. I have an 11 MKX on order which is supposed to be built about the 1st week of November. Congrats on your Edge. What colour is it? As far as the pics, that's a snap if you have a photobucket account. It sounds like you do so your 1/2 way there already. I'm assuming you've uploaded the pics already to it? (If you need help, let me know and I know there are instruction pages on how to do it too). Once the pics are showing on your page, place your mouse over the pic you want to post. As you do so, you'll see 4 options listed below it. The bottom one is what you want (IMG Code). Move your mouse over and click on the IMG Code. The contents next to it are now highlighted in blue. Either do <Control> C or right click and select Copy to copy the link. When you are ready to insert the photo into your forum post, just do <control> V or right click and paste. Viola, Bob's your Uncle. See my example of a shot of my 7 year old FX35:

DSC_0046-10.jpg