New to me 08' Limited in Oklahoma

mrdezyne

Picking up a silver 08' Limited this weekend. Looks to be in perfect shape but are there any gotchas that I should look for before I sign on the dotted line?

Looks like the tires are about shot so I'll be looking for a nice wide replacement, possibly wheels too. Eibach springs and the 3D Carbon kit are in the future as well, I just have to slip all of that on while the wife isn't looking, "part of the oil change"... :)

post-11625-008002000 1287698194_thumb.jpg

Picking up a silver 08' Limited this weekend. Looks to be in perfect shape but are there any gotchas that I should look for before I sign on the dotted line?

Looks like the tires are about shot so I'll be looking for a nice wide replacement, possibly wheels too. Eibach springs and the 3D Carbon kit are in the future as well, I just have to slip all of that on while the wife isn't looking, "part of the oil change"... :)

nice looking edge, body looks like it is in great shape, hope you get it. I have got them as rentals over the last few years, and that is what inspired me to buy one about a month ago. I love mine. As far what to look for, I guess the standard things you would look at when buying a used car. If it is from a dealer I am sure you are getting some kind of warranty. You may also want to ask the dealer if you can take it to independent mechanic for their appraisal of the car. Good luck. let us know what you do.

Drove it home this weekend, seems to be a tight little truck/car, whatever you call these things. Family in law is good friends with the dealer in their town and it was the GM's personal car so its like new. Just needs tires and it looks like those Pirelli's are crap. 255/50 R 20's from Discount Tire Direct are $166 each with a $90 rebate on a purchase of four right now, and thats with free shipping to my house. Been getting quotes locally of $1k for 4 mounted and balanced, YIKES!

The leather is comfy and that sunroof is enourmous! Love it! However living in OK, hail storms will take on an entirely new horror now...