New Edge Owner

soulhunter

Hey, name's Mike and I just bought my 2007 Edge. It was just a random purchase for us. We were actually helping a friend find a car and we found this car sitting on a back lot. It had just been turned in from it's 3 yr lease w/ 35k on it. I KBB'd it from my Crackberry, looked it over and made an offer to the dealer based on what I saw - pending putting it on a lift to pull the tires and drain the oil. Liked what I saw - except who ever leased it was a slob. But I enjoy detailing cars and a good challenge. Called my credit union, gave them the info and in 20 minutes I was walking away with the car for $13k, no trade in.

So far I like it and don't have any complaints besides the stereo could sound better. So to make it happen, I ordered a Clarion NX 500 Navi/DVD/stereo w/ a back up camera. I'm looking for a good place to stuff a sub - something small for that extra fill.

About me - I live in Upstate NY. The name soulhunter comes from my hobby/ sort of job - I do paranormal investigations. My other rides include a 2003 Dodge Dakota 4x4 and 1969 Ford Galaxie. When I'm not working or doing an investigation I'm typically out camping.

I can't wait to check out the rest of the forum!

post-10637-028220800 1282089122_thumb.jpg

post-10637-080671500 1282089136_thumb.jpg

post-10637-088945700 1282089153_thumb.jpg

Edited by soulhunter

Looks like you did good. Best of luck with it.

I am about to turn in my SEL plus with 20,000 miles on it. If they negotiate the buyout I'll keep it. My buyout is 16,300

Don't know what area you are in, but 16300 is a decent buy out. In my area those w/ your mileage are going for about 20K or more.

Don't know what area you are in, but 16300 is a decent buy out. In my area those w/ your mileage are going for about 20K or more.

Thanks I am aware of that. Figuring about 400.00 or so to buy it out (purchase option) plus sales tax. I may be able to profit about 1000.00 to put towards a 2011 lease. The car is spotless too

I have to the end of October to what I decide