Just ordered my 2011 Sport!

codyyfz

Hey everyone, I'm Cody. I'm out here in the suburbs of Minneapolis and I just ordered my 2011 AWD Edge Sport in Kona Blue today! I added the Driver Entry Package and Vision Package. I'm looking forward to picking it up and hanging out on the forum with you guys!

Cody

Edited by codyyfz

Grats!

I ordered a limited AWD on 14 of june, waiting for a pick-up date and incentives details (i'm in canada and should have employe pricing + 1k delivery and 5.99% for 60 mo).

I took every options available except for the 20 inches wheels (I hate paying too much for a tire set but I wish I could afford those 22's, the sport is looking awesome)

Let me know what offers you have on your edge sport if you have the details

Thanks,

Frank

My 2007 Edge SEL Plus will be ending its lease in October. I'll be paying my dealer a visit to get the ball rolling on a 2011 Edge Limited with the 301A package (I think that's it) This will be a lease also. I can do without the BAMR if that is doable. If anyone hears of any good leasing deals in the NY area please speak up. I'm figuring come September there may be some incentives

Thanks and good luck with your rides :)