2011 on order SoCal

Gyralite

Just ordered a 2011 Ltd. today (7/8/10). The dealer advised he expected delivery in 6-7 weeks. Excited to get it. Hope this forum helps me as I get used to the car in So. Calif. First US branded car I've owned in over 35 years (the quality back in the 70s was awful, I thought). Hope I'm not disappointed. It's up to you now FORD!

Just ordered a 2011 Ltd. today (7/8/10). The dealer advised he expected delivery in 6-7 weeks. Excited to get it. Hope this forum helps me as I get used to the car in So. Calif. First US branded car I've owned in over 35 years (the quality back in the 70s was awful, I thought). Hope I'm not disappointed. It's up to you now FORD!

Felt the same way a year ago. I swore I'd never drive a Ford, EVER, and was on my way out to purchase a Toyota Sienna with my wife. After a test drive, we saw the new Flex's at the Ford dealer across the street and went over to take a look. A few weeks later we put the order in and have been loving it ever since. One of the best vehicles I've ever owned hands down.

Hoping you're experience is much the same. Good Luck and keep us posted as to when it comes in.