Off-road anyone?

Anthony4242

Hey guys, I recently got a ford edge and i was thinking of ways to make it look cooler. I'm thinking of lifting it a tad and putting some thick wide off-roading tires on it, to give it a kind of dune-buggy/moon-rover look haha....anyone have any advice on leveling kits or lift kits for edge's? Also does anyone know if what i want can be done?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, I recently got a ford edge and i was thinking of ways to make it look cooler. I'm thinking of lifting it a tad and putting some thick wide off-roading tires on it, to give it a kind of dune-buggy/moon-rover look haha....anyone have any advice on leveling kits or lift kits for edge's? Also does anyone know if what i want can be done?

I'm so surprised no-one has done a lift kit with overfenders and roof basket on an Edge yet.

I think it would look great.

Early Bronco style...

Eventually a full locker with a winch on the front, prerunner bumber, swing out spare tire rack for the back where do we stop?