Just bought 2007 Edge SEL AWD.

tbohar

Hiya.

Just picked up a 2007 SEL as the title states. I also own a 2005 Honda Civic EX, and I'm very active on the civic forum. I hope to be active here as well. The car is pretty high mileage, 60, 000 and I'm hoping it does not have any of the PTU issues. I don't even have it yet, the dealer will deliver it to me on Tuesday. Just saying hello and hoping I didn't get a lemon here!!! It's all black btw, I'll post some pics when it's in my possession.

• 2 weeks later...

'sup! New to the forum too! Got a pre-owned '07 SEL+ end of April. Love it! So far so good, except that the rear left shocks is shot. Didn't notice it during test drive 'coz the dealership had nice roads in their area. Easy fix but the only brands I can find are Motorcraft and KYB. Been searching the web for others but that's all there is. Have anyone of you here have had their shocks/struts replaced with a different brand?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

'sup! New to the forum too! Got a pre-owned '07 SEL+ end of April. Love it! So far so good, except that the rear left shocks is shot. Didn't notice it during test drive 'coz the dealership had nice roads in their area. Easy fix but the only brands I can find are Motorcraft and KYB. Been searching the web for others but that's all there is. Have anyone of you here have had their shocks/struts replaced with a different brand?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Someone on the forum tried the H&R sport springs, honestly they look great and lower the car a little, so you will have a stiffer ride.. sportier feel and better handling.. but check it out by searching the forum. Or you could just search H&R edge sport springs on google.. some website had it listed for 234 dollars for the set.

Someone on the forum tried the H&R sport springs, honestly they look great and lower the car a little, so you will have a stiffer ride.. sportier feel and better handling.. but check it out by searching the forum. Or you could just search H&R edge sport springs on google.. some website had it listed for 234 dollars for the set.

Thanks for the suggestion. The springs are fine. It's the shocks that i need replaced. Yup saw the H&R set and it looks tempting.