Floor Mats....Lets See Them

look at the weathertech digital fit best I have seen.

Still have to buy my set though kinda pricy

Little pricey but ohhhhh what a fit!! You won't regret it. I got mine about 2 months ago and I'm glad I got 'em. I got the set of all 4 and even though the ones for the rear are a generic, they're STILL the best fit with the highest coverage without curling up and shifting.

I bought a set of the Ford All Weather floor mats and let me tell you that I think they stink.

The coverage on the driver side is very minimal compared to some of the aftermarket designs. We just had a snow storm and the carpets are dirty and wet.

Lets see some pictures of what is out there in our Edge's and MKX's.

Tan Husky liners - front, rear and cargo. Love 'em and will use them in all my vehicles.

Edited by DJ Nap

if you search on that topic, you can turn up threads with picts and recommendations as it has been a popular topic in the past.

I own the Ford ones in my Edge, and had Weathertech on my last car and did love them, and think the Ford ones are great. I live in CA so only really worry about sand and and a little rain now and there.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to bump this older thread to share my distaste towards WeatherTech.

Here is the email I just sent them.

"This will be my 5th attempt at contacting you.

Three emails and one phone call where I sat on hold for 20 mins.

I read your customer service was horrible but this is ridiculous.

I ordered my mats on the 10th of January> Today is the 29th and my mats still have not shipped.

Could I get an update as to when they will ship? Will I have them before the New Year?

THANKS!!"

I know few of you have WeatherTech Mats. On their site it says... Please allow 3 to 7 business days for manufacturing and up to 5 business days for FedEx ground shipping (unless you chose express shipping) to deliver your package to your door from our Kansas manufacturing facility.

Well it's been 2-3 times the manufacturing time now.

The order status shows up as "In Process" but they haven't shipped yet.

Anyone else had these issues?

Edited by MOFSTEEL

"I ordered my mats on the 10th of January> Today is the 29th and my mats still have not shipped.

Well it's been 2-3 times the manufacturing time now.

The order status shows up as "In Process" but ti hasn't shipped yet.

Anyone else had these issues?

Placed my order on Tuesday, Jan. 12th for 1st & 2nd row in black.

Full amount was charged to my credit card on this same day.

I am also still waiting.

They did ship a license plate frame immediately. :shrug:

Placed my order on Tuesday, Jan. 12th for 1st & 2nd row in black.

Full amount was charged to my credit card on this same day.

I am also still waiting.

They did ship a license plate frame immediately. :shrug:

I got my weather techs in a little over 2 weeks, they do the best job I've ever seen of protecting the carpet and fit perfectly.

When I ordered my vent visors I tried to get them through retailers with free shipping and they were sold out, 3-4 week wait, so I ordered from Weathertech directly and it still took over two weeks. They are running tv ads for the mats, so maybe they ran out? I also found their customer service to be a little rude when I asked to purchase extra tape pieces for the front visors, like I offended them telling them I needed to replace them.

Thanks MOFSTEEL, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Here are pics of the WeatherTech Grey Digital-Fit floor mats in my Medium Light Stone Leather interior Edge. The color matches really well. Feel this is the best WeatherTech color for this interior color. The mat color in the pics are a little off. The cargo picture shows the closest color match. Enjoy!

post-8431-12661827898781_thumb.jpg

post-8431-12661827971598_thumb.jpg

post-8431-12661828050497_thumb.jpg