Double chime sound as soon as I start my 22 ST.

As stated, almost every single time I start my 22 ST when it has been sitting for a while I get a quick double chime sound.  There are no messages anywhere on the screens behind the steering wheel or the middle information display.  I did get the battery low warning and low power warning in my app about 4 months ago, and they replaced the AGM battery.  Pretty sure it's not that as the auto stop/start is working, which was one of the first things that quit when the battery was going bad.

I thought about the battery in my key fob, but on my last vehicle, a 17 Fusion, it gave me a visible warning.  Still, I took the battery out and tested it and it came up with 3.02 volts, and it is a 3-volt battery, so I think that is good.  Just odd there would be this chime with no information displayed.  I did a Google search and see some others have had the same issue with no solutions.  

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about it. These new cars do all kinds of crazy things. My 21 Edge ST did similar things with no warning. I just traded in for a 2024 and even it does weird crap. Drive it, enjoy it, use sport mode when you feel like it, double tap the ESC button to put the Advance Trac into sport mode and enjoy the ride!

• Like 1