Looking to BUY 20" Black Edge Wheels

Hello all! As the title states, I am looking to buy a set of these black 20" wheels. I have had no luck finding a set local or on marketplace. I am hopeful someone here may have a set for sale, or may have a lead on a set for me. I have attached pics for reference of what I'm looking for. 

I am located in KY but highly motivated to travel for the right deal. 

Screenshot_20240822_190720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240822_190654_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Are you trying to find a used set of wheels? Gosh, I would think that it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. I don't think Ford sold that many Edge's with this package. Suggest contacting a junkyard to see if they would do country-wide search for the wheels you want. They will need the year and model trim for the vehicle. fordauthority.com has a page that shows by year what wheels were available. If that fails, you may have to order from the dealer (search for the Ford dealers listed in this forum that sell parts at prices lower than other dealers.) I did find a site that says they sell only OEM rims: Premium Factory OEM Wheels | Detroit Wheel and Tire. Hard to match the wheel above versus the pictures on their site. By my untrained eye, the closest one runs $2,700 for a set of four and I am not sure if that includes shipping. See if they will give you a discount for exchanging your old rims. I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum @interceptor859!

While I have no experience with this Buffalo, Minnesota online seller with an A+ BBB rating, they offer the wheels you are seeking for $360.95 each with free shipping...

2021_ford_edge_rims_wheels.jpg

Take a look around their website and perhaps give them a call to assess your comfort level with their refinishing & business practices.

If you prefer to first-hand see what you're buying, it wouldn't be a horrible drive up from Kentucky, though the free shipping with 100% satisfaction guarantee is an attractive offer.

Good luck!

Edited by Haz
  • Like 2

On our 22 ST with 22 inch wheels, the wife ran it into a curb destroying the new tires

and I knew the wheels were junk! I took them down to a wheel place and a week later

I picked them up mounted and balanced (I supplied the tires) good as new for a couple

hundred bucks. They looked and work like new.

The work done by some of these places is astounding!

• Like 1