2016 Edge Titanium Creaking rear suspension

I've got some loud creaking coming from the rear suspension when driving on any surface.  I greased up the sway bar bushings and thought this solved the issue until new factory bushings arrived but it did not work.  Apparently, this is caused by a bad bushing in the lower rear control arms.  Ford only sells the complete control arm to my knowledge.  Just wondering if anyone has found a cheaper fix or the bushings themselves before I go and spend $1K on control arms.  The bushings will press out but it's no good if we can't buy them.  The squeak is very loud inside and outside the car, I did see one video where a guy replaced the lower arm on an Australian ford Fusion and it solved his problem.

Looking for some feedback here and if anyone has fixed the issue to date.  110,000 miles on the vehicle and I will be replacing the swaybar bushings and rear end links, rear shocks just for maintenance but this is not where the squeak is coming from. I'm guessing every edge will experience this at some point.