22 edge air barely blowing

Hey all. First time poster

i I have a 22 edge SEL and am having an issue with the AC. At seemingly random times, the AC will only blow as if it’s on 1, even if I crank it to 7. 

Initially this was happening after a phone call. I know sync will lower the blower speed during a call but then after the call the display shows “7” but the air is trickling out. You can hear the motor pushing hard but the flow is minuscule. 

I should also note it now happens randomly regardless of phone call/sync control. 

I’ve performed a soft reset on the screen, I pulled the negative battery cable for 30 min to do more of a “hard reset”. Ford service has had it in 5 or 6 times and cannot find an issue. The air filter is clean and has recently been replaced. 

When the problem occurs it’s as if no matter what setting I have it on, hot/cold/various blower speeds, it just trickles out. 

thanks in advance. 

Is it only happening when you stop at a traffic light?  If so, the auto start/stop feature to conserve gas is initiating, and that slows the blower way down, and it should start blowing hard when you start moving.  If that's not it, sounds like a climate control or some sort of damper issue with the system.  Should be covered under warranty.

46 minutes ago, Davidoo said:

Is it only happening when you stop at a traffic light?  If so, the auto start/stop feature to conserve gas is initiating, and that slows the blower way down, and it should start blowing hard when you start moving.  If that's not it, sounds like a climate control or some sort of damper issue with the system.  Should be covered under warranty.

it happens when driving down the highway, driving down the normals roads, there’s no real pattern to what’s causing it. 

I’ve taken it to 3 separate ford service departments and they can’t find anything wrong with it.