2021 12” Adding Sync screen protector

Morning 

Been considering adding a screen protector to my Sync display……several are available on Amazon

Just wondering if members could provide feedback and pros/cons of adding this. Didn’t find much info in the forum

Thanks 

I put one on my 8 inch SYNC 3 screen, and Iiked the feel of it better, it also was anti-glare which helped. While looking for my 2019 I did test drive a few vehicles that had weirdly scratched screens but have never had an issue with that, but the screen on my 2017 Escape was inset and not quite as out as the Edge SYNC 3 and SYNC 4(a).

I usually put screen protectors on everything, mobile phones, handheld gaming devices, watches, tablets, even if the device supposedly use new generation Gorilla glass or durable screens, which the SYNC screens do not seem to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, a good idea. I had a 2021 with the 12 inch display and noticed (in direct sunlight) tiny scratches and dull spots. I bought a 2 pack on Amazon and put one on. Made my screen look brand new! The one I ordered was made by LUWU and it came with 2 screen protectors. 

• Thanks 2