New shoes on my 2013 Limited today...

Chris Estep

I bought my 2013 Edge Limited a month ago.  At 10 years old, it only had 80K miles on it.  The tires were in okay shape, but two of the tires were much more worn than the other 2.  It had Cooper Evolution tires and they seemed old.  They felt hard and brittle.  Today I put on Bridgestone Weatherpeak tires.  They improved the already good ride immediately.  I drove my grandson to a basketball game in a town about 25 miles from our location.  It was money well spent!  Can't wait to see how they perform in the snow and rain.  The Coopers had no traction what so ever in wet conditions...

• Like 2

On 11/18/2023 at 3:37 PM, Chris Estep said:

I bought my 2013 Edge Limited a month ago.  At 10 years old, it only had 80K miles on it.  The tires were in okay shape, but two of the tires were much more worn than the other 2.  It had Cooper Evolution tires and they seemed old.  They felt hard and brittle.  Today I put on Bridgestone Weatherpeak tires.  They improved the already good ride immediately.  I drove my grandson to a basketball game in a town about 25 miles from our location.  It was money well spent!  Can't wait to see how they perform in the snow and rain.  The Coopers had no traction what so ever in wet conditions...

Only 80k? Wow, I need to find a cheap one of those to start swapping ridiculously expensive parts. If you don't mind how much did you get yours? Also is it awd?