2007 ford edge roof rails

Been looking to get roof rails for my first generation edge but can't seem to find any at the junk yards in my area and for wants a little over 400$ for one where I am from. So I was wondering if anyone has found another cars side rails that fit on a first gen and if so what kind was it? Thank you in advance have a great day

DO NOT PAY $400 for a set of used OEM Roof Rails.

From Ford's online parts website (web page link)...

2063826594_RoofRailsKit-FordParts.thumb.jpg.9e6c02274f010ef9a5f40a866fdfcf33.jpg

850226689_RoofRailsKit2-FordParts.thumb.jpg.fb7a0bfc19d95cb0b7f896d0deb09c56.jpg

While not recommended by Ford, Forum member scguru92 shared his method of installing roof rails with aftermarket cross bars on a Vista Roof Edge in this discussion, which provides insights for roof rail installation on non-Vista Roof Edges, as well.

Web searching the Roof Rails part number (weblink) may provide better pricing than Ford's online parts website from other online OEM parts sellers.

Good luck!

Document download link> Edge-MKX (2007-2014) Roof Side Rails Kit - Installation Instructions.pdf

Don't throw away the roof channel trim strips and plastic trim strip retainer pieces that are removed in order to accomplish the roof rail installation.

Occasionally, Forum members come looking for those parts, to restore their Edge/MKX into a non-roof-racked vehicle -- and then, you'll be able to help them out.

Good luck!