Best deal on rims?

Xtra

After searching for what feels like years for the right set of wheels I came across this site. You have to give them some info in order to see the price, but it is worth it . 

As far as I can tell this site offers the best prices . I have not used them or ordered from them but their prices are hundreds less when I compare wheels.   If you are looking to buy wheels check them out . If you have info on another site that offers a better deal I would be interested as I am always looking for the best price. 

https://www.mrwheeldeal.com

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes price is not the.main consideration. I've read horror stories about Chinese wheels failing after a few years use. Sometimes at highway speeds. 

Whichever rim you decide on, I'd recommend you Google the manufacturer to see if there are any problems reported (remember they can change their name at the drop of a hat so longevity in business becomes important).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They have great prices on name brand wheels like Savini and Forgestar. These two companies offer large offsets like our 21X9 +55 OEM wheels, as well as free shipping on many.  I am looking at 20X10 +54 by Savini and 21X10 + 52 by Forgestar.These offsets will keep the wheel under the finder and not change the suspension set up much. 

Edited by Xtra

• 2 months later...