2019 Forscan

I tweaked my previous 2015 Edge Titanium and would like to apply some of those changes to my new 2019.  Yes. I could just "try it", but what are forums for ? 

Has anyone successfully tried the following mods on a 2019 Edge Titanium:

image.thumb.png.33acd6a9e4029a1c014d69f7397bb3e3.png

Not tried - Enable view text/new input while in motion (disables traffic and I use that feature occasionally).

Yes, works - Door close double horn honk.

Yes, works - Turn signal flashes on quick tap.

Others (not highlighted)

Yes, works - Secureidle

Not tried - Adds an 'Average Speed' menu

There is a thread already covering FORScan in the ST sub-forum. ?

Generally, any newer Fusion (and F150) code works for our STs. The only one that I've found not to work is the winking of DRLs and turn signals.

19 minutes ago, cv27 said:

I just can't get the "double horn" to work as it did on  my previous 2015 Titanium.

In desperation, I'm asking if anyone else encountered issues doing this with their 2019 Titanium.

Or you could just not close the door all the way.

Edge ST (worked for me). This is different location than you are showing (?). 41 vs. 40 (is the shown spreadsheet your record? maybe you recorded it incorrectly?)

Close Double Horn Honk (Engine Running Without Keyfob Detected (PTS)):
726-41-02 (2014+ MY)    xxxX xxxx xxxx         1 (Enabled - Default)        0 (Disabled)

Orig: 0101  0101

I love this change for when I take out the trash (very long driveway with neighbors at the end). At 5am, they are 'happy' not hear my double-horn beep when I open close doors!

Three places with code to try(check):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qf2gYgkhmsX-dnFO3Ki0nYUvr7aeLKsHsA0WxhDns1s/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yax6zfhZYj2joBczEeruqKh9X5Qhee3C0ngilqwTA7E/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDSQ1Z5a2Wt8-kjrSiVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/edit#gid=815852466

The 150's have some accessories not on Edges (like better gauge clusters and massaging seats).

Edited by bobyellow
Added links
  • Like 1

Thanks for pointing out the 41 vs 40.  I can't believe I missed this.  I was so sure that's what I used on my 2015... obviously not.  Yes, for me too, it's an absolute requirement to kill that double horn 'alarm clock' sounding at 6:00 a.m.

Note to Akirby: partly closing the door does the job as a work around, but why not solve it with technology, just for the fun of it (I'll admit) ?