Test drive

Nolan

Might not be the correct place to put this.   Looked at the 2019 Ford Escape and 2019 Ford Edge. Was going to look at the 2-19 Ford Explorer also, but we liked the Edge. I noticed when driving and when a passenger could hear some wind noise through the side windows. Yes they were closed all the way.  Anyone have that problem?  We test drove the SE, liked it, but it didn't have any exterior colors we liked. Looked at the SEL. Can get the color we want.  One thing I came across was wondering if one could downshift the car when going down a grade. Do that all the time with our 2009 Toyota Matrix. Can manually downshift a gear.  (automatic)  Use the engine to slow the car down over the brakes.  Salesman couldn't answer the question.  Anyone here know?   Thanks. 

Edited by Nolan

Yes, if the package you have contains 'steering wheel mounted paddle shifters'.

AWD should(might) have them on the steering wheel  *with select packages. 'Optional AWD Disconnect, SelectShift® capability and steering wheel mounted paddle shifters'.

I use them on tailgaters!

182456654.jpg