I have arrived!!!

Obs_sean

Hello! I’m Sean, just bought my parents edge off of them, I am currently the second owner. I have a lot planned for her, but not a rushed or hurried build, and I am 36, so my taste is very mellow, nothing crazy. I look forward to talking with everyone here and sharing ideas and pictures of my travels with the mrs! Now, off to bed I go, too late for my old butt! Here’s a pic before I crash, next to the old tundra. I’d take more pics tonight and today, but it’s currently 2 degrees, so, nope. Have a great night!!!

6B6DC859-0259-4F2E-B460-F3F6445376ED.jpeg

Thanks a bunch! I love this car dude. It’s the newest I have ever owned. My STi was an 07, tundra an 08, f150 a 94. Now, the f150 was a rare combo to find with the inline 6 and the manual AND 4x4, the edge will never replace her as my unicorn, but, life happens. That was my first accident in about 18 years, I drive by the road she slid out of on a daily basis and can say, my nerves get edgy and my stomach drops a little. 

52006631-A551-42F5-99E3-CD00D0202E80.jpeg