New Ford edge 2012

Henrytoks

Hi Henrytoks,

Wow 2012.  Did you find a really low mileage 2012?  It' seven maybe eight years old, depending when it was built.

Well anyway The SE is the base model. No leather seats, no dual heat or air conditioning.  SEL is the next step up.  The base SEL comes with cloth seats and dual heat and air, no back up camera.  You could upgrade the SEL by ordering different packages, leather seats, backup camera etc. 

I have a 2013 SEL base.  The only thing I miss is the backup camera.  Other than that the car has been great, no problems at all.  Only have 57,000 miles on it. Bought new Feb. 2013. It was built, Jan. 2013.  It has the 3.5 v6, plenty of power and very good MPG.  I have taken three road trips through the Cumberland and Smokey Mountains  each trip was around 3,000 miles , average MPG 26-27. 

Sorry about bragging about mine.  You should be happy with a low mileage SEL .  I would look for a newer model unless you can find a really low mileage 2012. 

Larry

2013 SEL.jpg