Wisconsin here, 1st Ford ever and it's a 2015 Sport

Darkseid

Performance, they already look sexy.

I did a lot of looking around and it seems the last Livernois tune is the biggest bang. I am assuming it's a canned tune? And I'm guessing their biggest results are with some aftermarket parts. Haven't been able to look further into that. Yet.

I have all winter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All depends on the manufacture of the film.  Different shades of grey/ blue etc.  Some tints just look darker than others but will meter within 3% spec.  The factory windows meters out at 20% +/- 3%.   The edge windshield is very large and lets in a ton of light. 20% may look good in the evening, but when the sun is out 15% blends a lot better.  Depending on the brand 20% might look good to you.  I originally went with 20% and had it removed and went with 15% instead.   I went with Llumar Pinnacale ceramic. 

Thanks for the input guys!

I went filter & throttle body first, couldn't help myself.

I have been in shaded window cars numerous times and lean more towards being able to see out at night, as opposed to the visual coolness factor from outside. 15% seems the darkest I'd go but we shall see when that ship comes.

Thanks again - Joel

• Like 1