Camping with Ford Edge?

asomer

Hi,

i just found out this nice looking bed for my Edge, has aynone seen anything like this before? What do you guys think? I really like the possbility of being able to sleep comofortably in my car, as i do a lot of travelling, and it seems I can really personlize my car and travel experience. :wub:

Does anyone own this? Whats your take on it?

Best,

Andrew

• Like 1

Looks like it would be pretty comfortable. Ive camped 20-30 times with my Edge. However, its only been used to tr sport our tents and all the gear.

The only time I (or my wife) have slept in the Edge is when one of our kids wouldnt sleep in the tent (they were under 2 or so at the time). We simply put the seat back and dealt with it. This seems like a comfortable solution.

Whats the cost? It seems as though any inflatable mattress (as long as its not one of those tall ones) would be similar and low cost.

Edited by candurin
  • Like 1

This is pretty cool looking, but not $800 cool. It might inspire me to make something similar. The only problem I have with sleeping in the back on an air mattress is that the seats don't go completely flat and it causes me and the mattress to slide down toward the hatch. I wonder if this bed makes up for that difference.

• Like 1