Comprehensive List of Possible Forscan Mods?

ben senise

On 1/22/2024 at 6:20 PM, Dallas150 said:

Thanks once again @omar302.  Updating the FCIM firmware enabled this feature. 

For those curious my previous files were:

Strategy:      FA1T-14G121-AG    updated to: HA1T-14G121-AE

Calibration: FA1T-14G122-AG    updated to: HA1T-14G122-AE

Files were available on the Ford site.

Are those files available to anyone or it is paid subscription?

If it is free how can I get ones I need?

5 hours ago, redden18 said:

Are those files available to anyone or it is paid subscription?

If it is free how can I get ones I need?

They were available for me on ForScan the beta version with a paid license. So not sure you would be able to get them it flash them with the free license. 

12 hours ago, omar302 said:

They were available for me on ForScan the beta version with a paid license. So not sure you would be able to get them it flash them with the free license. 

I use Forscan to download them as well but Forscan cannot download older files returning files not available message.

12 hours ago, redden18 said:

I use Forscan to download them as well but Forscan cannot download older files returning files not available message.

You can send an email to ForScan and they might be able to send them you, if they have them. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 7:35 PM, omar302 said:

There is no Edge specific list, but generally, ForScan mods (As-Built Data, ABD) are similar amongst other Ford vehicles of the same generation. For the Edge, you can follow these:

2015+ Edge is similar to:

2016+ Explorer

2015+ F-150, Mustang

2013+ Fusion

The 2011-2014 Edge is similar to the 2011-2015 Explorer.

MyFord Touch (MFT) & Sync3 ABD (APIM) are usually irrelevant to the year, if a MOD is applicable to MFT, then it applied to all years with MFT, same goes to Sync3.

I just want to ask is it still no any spreadsheet for ford edge 2014 ?

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2019 at 5:39 PM, tk2fast said:

CONFIRMED: THIS WORKED FOR A 2019 EDGE TITANIUM WITH 301A PKG.

Auto start stop disabled using:  BdyCM module - 726-48-02   X1XX XXXX  By changing the one to a zero  >>>   X0XX XXXX

Additionally changed the turn signal 3 flash to a 5 flash using:  SCCM module -  724-01-01   XXXX X7XX   By changing the seven to a B  >>>   XXXX XBXX

This is the adapter I used. Thanks to all that have helped with this. Hope this helps others...  $30. for the adapter.

OHP ELMconfig Forscan OBD2 Adapter with MS-Can & HS-Can Switch for Ford DIY Diagnostics on Windows - Link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've just checked my 2022 Edge ST As-Built file in search for on how to disable auto start/stop function hoping your way7 will work. So on 2022 Edge ST memory cell 726-48-02 is: 6400 0364 0042. As you can see, the second digit is 4 not 1 or 0. This makes me unsure if it is safe to try to change 4 to 0 in this memory cell. Any hints?

Thanks!

726-48-02.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 10:17 PM, WilkiST said:

I've just checked my 2022 Edge ST As-Built file in search for on how to disable auto start/stop function hoping your way7 will work. So on 2022 Edge ST memory cell 726-48-02 is: 6400 0364 0042. As you can see, the second digit is 4 not 1 or 0. This makes me unsure if it is safe to try to change 4 to 0 in this memory cell. Any hints?

Thanks!

726-48-02.png

If it was me, I would document the original setting and try it.  The one thing I think I read about disabling the start/stop is that the battery management is disabled which I personally would not do.  Maybe I am wrong.

In all honesty, what good is it? 09 — Car starts, all good. Doesn't, need a jump. Need a jump, check and/or replace battery. (Actually it probably just needs water. These maintenance free battery's still need to have water added.)

Want to disable start/stop, disconnect the battery condition connector at the battery. 

Don't really need half the junk the slap on these cars anyway.

8 minutes ago, enigma-2 said:

In all honesty, what good is it? 09 — Car starts, all good. Doesn't, need a jump. Need a jump, check and/or replace battery. (Actually it probably just needs water. These maintenance free battery's still need to have water added.)

Want to disable start/stop, disconnect the battery condition connector at the battery. 

Don't really need half the junk the slap on these cars anyway.

Except to a point you need all of this BS because of how much BS has been cooked in.  I was in awe the first time I connected to forscan with this car.  Oh my modules...coming from older Fords it has be stepping with care.  I have a text document of all changes made, when, and why so if something goes sideways we can back track.  There simply is not a lot of "must have" forscan changes for the Edge.  I've seen many change the number of blinks the blinker makes when tapping it and just hold mine down while I do a pass/turn.  I wouldn't mind some more IPC stuff but it's working as it should so why mess with it?  Normally I am a "void the warranty" kind of guy but maybe I am getting old.

On 6/20/2024 at 6:17 AM, WilkiST said:

Thanks!

726-48-02.png

You can try the other method to disable Auto Start/Stop. See this post.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello friends, I bought my Edge 2014 3.5 AWD Limited just over a month ago and today I read all the pages here in this topic.

However, I didn't find any option that works to enable climate control with ForScan on the right screen.

Is there such a possibility, or only on Edges 2015+?

Edited by PatrickGuinalia
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, PatrickGuinalia said:

Hello friends, I bought my Edge 2014 3.5 AWD Titanium just over a month ago and today I read all the pages here in this topic.

However, I didn't find any option that works to enable climate control with ForScan on the right screen.

Have you tried searching for climate repeater in FORscan? It should be under IPC configuration and programming.

On 9/29/2017 at 2:40 PM, frandy said:

2016 Ford Edge FORscan changes

Green colors are Original setting Red colors are changes made

1 - Change number of turn signal flashes on a quick tap of the stalk from the default of 3.

(SCCM) 724-01-01 xxxx xXxx xx

0 = One Flash 4 = Two Flashes 6 = Three Flashes - (Default C02D 0600 xx ORIGINAL)
8 = Four Flashes A = Five Flashes C = Six Flashes E = Seven Flashes

It worked here in Ford Edge 2014 Limited! I chose A for 5 flashes. Thank you! 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:29 PM, hilokamper said:

Add Equalizer Preset Buttons

Vehicle: 2011 Edge Limited with Sony Sound

Using Forscan added EQ Mode (off/Rock/Pop/Classical/Voice) selection.

This is in the APIM Module

7D0-01-02 xxxx xXxx xxxx Change BIG "X" to "8" (enable). The default is "0" Disabled.

(My default AS-BUILT was: 7D0-01-02 0403 0000 02E3 to activate I changed to: 7D0-01-02 0403 0800 02E3)

post-31561-0-73626100-1524245341_thumb.jpg

I tested it here on the Edge 2014 Limited and it worked. There was a conflict with the internal colored lights: it was not possible to turn them off or change the color. But I just had to start the car with the engine running and everything went back to normal. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, PatrickGuinalia said:

Hello friends, I bought my Edge 2014 3.5 AWD Limited just over a month ago and today I read all the pages here in this topic.

Climate soft buttons on SYNC screen:

7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x*xx Rear Climate Controls (RCC), Heated Steering Wheel (HSW), Heated/Cooled Seats HMI
0=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present 8=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present
1=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Cooled Seats Present 9=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Cooled Seats Present
2=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present A=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present
3=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Heated Seats Present B=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Heated Seats Present
4=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present C=RCC Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present
5=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Cooled Seats Present D=RCC Available, HSW Available, Cooled Seats Present
6=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present E=RCC Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present
7=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Heated Seats Present F=RCC Available, HSW Available, Heated Seats Present

Nav in-motion:

APIM 7D0-02-01 **** xxxx xxzz 5753 allows NAV in motion on Sync2 only but Sirius Travel Link no longer works

Climate controls on right IPC screen:

720-05-01 xx*x xxxx xxxx add 8 to this value to enable climate control from IPC, say if it was 2 make it A, if it was 3 make it B

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, redden18 said:

Climate soft buttons on SYNC screen:

7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x*xx Rear Climate Controls (RCC), Heated Steering Wheel (HSW), Heated/Cooled Seats HMI
0=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present 8=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present
1=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Cooled Seats Present 9=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Cooled Seats Present
2=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present A=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present
3=RCC Not Available, HSW Not Available, Heated Seats Present B=RCC Available, HSW Not Available, Heated Seats Present
4=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present C=RCC Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Not Present
5=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Cooled Seats Present D=RCC Available, HSW Available, Cooled Seats Present
6=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present E=RCC Available, HSW Available, Heated/Cooled Seats Present
7=RCC Not Available, HSW Available, Heated Seats Present F=RCC Available, HSW Available, Heated Seats Present

Nav in-motion:

APIM 7D0-02-01 **** xxxx xxzz 5753 allows NAV in motion on Sync2 only but Sirius Travel Link no longer works

Climate controls on right IPC screen:

720-05-01 xx*x xxxx xxxx add 8 to this value to enable climate control from IPC, say if it was 2 make it A, if it was 3 make it B

Hey dude!

Climate buttons in Sync is ok, I just have them

720-05-01 is what I want! I had already read it here in the topic, but in my Forscan in this option of codes I just have until 720-04…… 720-05 doesn’t exists! How can I find it?

3 hours ago, PatrickGuinalia said:

Hey dude!

Climate buttons in Sync is ok, I just have them

720-05-01 is what I want! I had already read it here in the topic, but in my Forscan in this option of codes I just have until 720-04…… 720-05 doesn’t exists! How can I find it?

try this:

APIM 7D0-04-01 xxxx xxx* xxzz 0=enable Climate Control Repeater for Dual Climate Control, 1=disable CCR, 2=enable CCR for Single Climate Control, 3=disable CCR, 4=E8 Program

6 hours ago, redden18 said:

try this:

APIM 7D0-04-01 xxxx xxx* xxzz 0=enable Climate Control Repeater for Dual Climate Control, 1=disable CCR, 2=enable CCR for Single Climate Control, 3=disable CCR, 4=E8 Program

Heey! A good new code hahah

I'll try it in some hours and come back here!

Other things that I'm trying to enable and the options in this topic and another videos don't work:

- TPMS graph in left screen

- Digital speedometer in left screen

But the priority is the climate control, it'll be so cool and safe! The center console buttons aren't that useful because you don't have haptic feedback and you have to take your eyes off the road to use them, which ends up being dangerous.

10 hours ago, redden18 said:

try this:

Unfortunately the code does not work for the right screen of the panel, but enabling or disabling the climate control menu in Sync2.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PatrickGuinalia said:

Heey! A good new code hahah

I'll try it in some hours and come back here!

Other things that I'm trying to enable and the options in this topic and another videos don't work:

- TPMS graph in left screen

- Digital speedometer in left screen

But the priority is the climate control, it'll be so cool and safe! The center console buttons aren't that useful because you don't have haptic feedback and you have to take your eyes off the road to use them, which ends up being dangerous.

TPMS screen - not possible. It has only started with 2015 Edge where there is a TPMS for individual tire. On your Edge it is only a dash light and you have to find out yourself which tire runs flat.

Digital speedo - not possible either.

As for climat on right IPC - you actually do not gain much, it is only temp and fun controls. I have it and I barely use it.

Initially, climat screen was by default on 11 to ether 12 or 13 MY vehicles, but later Ford removed it.

I think you may get all thise features by IPC firmware update but it is very time consuming and you have to know what you are doing.

The other thing I dont know when Edge has been moved from CGEA 1.2 to CGEA 1.3 electrical architecture. If it still on 1.2 some of the features may not be possible even with firmware update.

• Like 1