I call her Ginger.

Ginger_10

Hey all! I've had my candy red tri coat (where the name came from) 2010 Edge SEL for a little over a year now and every day I fall more in love with this car. I actually traded my first car, an 08 civic for it as I kinda outgrew the tuner scene, and in the beginning I kinda regretted it. Now I'm finally at peace with the beauty that I have, but the tuner in me is itching to modify and tweak it in little ways to make it my own. Went to the junkyard today and got the "Edge" door sills off an 09 they had there and I'm so thrilled to start this process!

What have you guys done to your Edge's, if anything? Where do you predominately buy modification type pieces for yours? Any suggestions? Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I just got a new phone so the picture of the car is the only one I still have on my new phone as of yet. The other two pictures are my after and before pictures from the junkyard trip today, replacing the solid black sill plates with the ones that say "Edge." I have been dying to get a set and got a heck of a deal on these at the yard, a lot cheaper than what I would have paid online.

post-43771-0-84025400-1477197370_thumb.jpg

post-43771-0-92280400-1477197416_thumb.jpg

post-43771-0-08466600-1477197429_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

In what junkyard did you find an Edge in Cincinnati? U-pull-n-pay hasn't had one yet according to the inventory on their website. Need to pick up rubber mats for teh console and have been waiting for some to show up in the yards. We have a 2010 Sport in the same color- fantastic paint color.

Edit: There's not much in the way of performance parts. Intakes and exhaust will net nothing. Best bet is to leave it alone and pocket the savings.

Edited by IWRBB