Proud new owner of a 2016 Edge

Edgey96

Whats up, everyone. Thought I would stop in and say hello. Just purchased a 2016 Ingot grey Edge titanium, with ceramic interior. So far I love the thing and it looks like im not alone. Haven't finished reading the forum stickies but if there is anything I need to know I would sure appreciate the heads up.

Welcome Edgey96, and congrats! No pictures makes for a sad day :(. :)

Which engine did you get, the 2.0 or the 3.5? The 3.5 can suffer from a faulty throttle body. Not up on issues with the 2.0 yet. Hopefully you won't experience water leaks, rattles, or grabbing breaks like a lot of the 2015s. 2016 seems much better thus far.

Welcome!

Newbie here too. Drove a 2015 as a rental. It was an ecoboost Titanium and I didn't even realize it was a 4 cylinder until much later! Drove it to L.A. and took the grapevine with no issues. I was wondering why the gas mileage was so good. I didn't have to fill it up until I got there. So San Fran to L.A. one tank of gas!

I guess the grabby brakes were a 2015 thing because it was tough to get used to how quickly it would stop, very touchy! The rental was nice thought a Ruby Red with the beige leather, very classy.

My new 2016 seems a lot smoother in every way as compared to the 2015 I rented. I still have less than 900 miles on it so not realizing the higher gas mileage yet. Sure it will get there. Already avg around 22MPG comb city/hwy driving.