new guy on his first ford

keysersoze

just picked up a '16 edge sel grey with the 201 package. first american car. was a toyota, honda, acura, nissan and mazda owner before. overall i'm very happy with it. came close to getting a terrain denali but it was too sluggish. liked the santa fe sport but couldn't find a specific one close by so i went with the edge. love the tech that comes with it and it has nice pickup, quiet ride and safety options. unfortunately its a lease but if all goes well I can see myself buying it out. we'll see in 3 yrs.

edit: what's your opinion on gap insurance. my last lease i paid $4 extra a month for it. i dont have it on the edge and wonder if i should find an insurance company who has it since my current one doesnt offer it. I'm a safe driver (most of the time) with no accidents but you never know, especially since this is a lease... your thoughts?

Edited by keysersoze

thx. i forgot to ask when signing the paperwork. with my previous lease, they offered it and had some negotiating to do (dropped from $14 month to $4) but I'll check the financing company when i get the statements. started with a C and I think it was Ford's financing company. Just contemplating if its even worth getting. wouldn't mind it for a few bucks more and not have to worry about it.