New Member With 2015 Edge Titanium

bluzrip

I spent some time on a Murano forum in the past. ;) My wife has taken the Murano (and won't give it back) so I'm driving my Edge with the V-6 in it now. At ~19,000 miles it runs and rides great, although it is more truck-like than the Nissan. I like the Edge fine.

Not unlike the Murano (and every other car on the market, or so it seems), I am disappointed in the sound of the stereo. I'm interested in possibly upgrading the speakers. I'll look and possibly post in the audio ("infotainment") section. If you are aware of any successful speaker replacements feel free to reply. Any help will be appreciated. :hat_tip:

I rented a Murano once and put over 1,000 miles on it and thought it was a really rough riding vehicle. To me it rode like a truck. But then we all have own opinions. I have a neighbor who has a 2015 Murano and he rode with me in my 2016 Edge and though the ride was much better than his.

Edited by Hermans