New 2016 Edge

Hermans

I'm quite surprised and pleased how well the Edge rides. It's not far off from the MKZh. I had an Escape and got rid of it as soon as Ford would let me (A Plan purchase). It was a really rough ride and you sat on top of the seat...meaning you really don't fit into the seat for comfort. I bought the MKC to replace the Escape and the MKC does not ride as well as the Edge. We got the Too Good To Be Blue color and we really like it. I really love the gas mileage of the MKZh and did not buy the Edge for gas mileage. I'm going to drive it like a hybrid for awhile and see what I can do with the 2.0 motor.

• Like 1

I had an Escape and got rid of it as soon as Ford would let me (A Plan purchase). It was a really rough ride and you sat on top of the seat...meaning you really don't fit into the seat for comfort.

Funny - we did the same thing for the same reason. Especially the passenger seat on our 2014 Titanium. It felt like you were sitting on a phone book (for you old-timers who remember phone books). Gave it to our daughter and got the 2016 MKX. So much better....