New Owner! Picked up my Edge Titanium 2.0 tonight!

bspaceman

Good Evening!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums.

A friend of mine recently picked up an Edge Sport. I have to be honest, I came from the world of both BMW and Jeep. As I peered into the window of his Edge I was shocked, amazed and bewildered. I knew Ford had stepped up their game, but this was a different Ford than what I was expecting.

My 107,000 mile Jeep Wrangler gave out on me (threw a rod or a bearing. I bought it used and I have a feeling the previous owner didn't take care of her). While looking for a new vehicle I jumped at the chance to rent an Edge Titanium. I was completely blown away. It had all of the creature comforts, technology and drove like my BMW 335, yet had more room than my wrangler. I was even able to fit my entire drum kit and have room for my wife and son! I was in. My wife drove it and she fell in love too.

I happen to stumble upon a Certified Pre-owned 2015 with just 14,000 miles on her. It has everything I could ever want, power everything, nav, Sync, Ecoboost, black leather wrapped in a beautiful black metallic shell. Can you tell I'm excited? :happy feet:

Anyways, no pics yet, but I wanted to say that I am excited to join a great community and learn more.

Cheers!

Billy

• Like 1