New Edge Sport and my first Ford

MNTNedge

I have lurked for a while and decided to join. I bought my 15 Egde sport about 8 months ago, and have really been enjoying it. It is my first Ford, except for a old f150 farm truck, so far I have had no issues. I come from a long line of modified Subarus, so I love the 2.7 ecoboost and look forward to some modifications to it as well.

JtZ4A3M.jpg

VMfc08j.jpg

T9okEqb.jpg

rMfskYc.jpg

What I traded.

G3P2aCb.jpg

mM5N1mB.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. I loved that STI, it was so fun in CO, but being forced into being a single father I needed something bigger and better in the mountains. We got about 12 inches of snow... and wind this last week. So far the edge is really impressing me. It is well behaved, easy to drive gentle, and seems very stable. I have no issues getting though deeper ruts and heavy snow, then I can turn off traction control and have a bit of fun. The stability control is not the worst for having fun, I can get the tail out a bit. The Edge is more capable that I thought it would be. I just wanted the turbo 6 and seat coolers. I have even got it up some pretty good 4x4 trails here, though I am always scared of scratching my wheels.

• Like 1